Friday, September 20, 2019

Mountain Trails and Valuable Insight


Mountain Trails

In this Blog, I'll be talking about mountain trails which I have been recently. The Place in this picture is Kheerganga, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh, India. This is beginner level trek in India. You can Visit this place from Chandigarh, While you are in Chandigarh you can visit places which foodie on the street talks about in his blog to witness cultural street food Chandigarh or Northern India.

Treks require one to be fit and healthy. One should always do some fitness training and detox body for getting ready for trek for that you can refer stay active Blogs for Fitness tips and Training. shutter voyage also talks about camera gear should be used for certain occasion with particular information in his blogs you should check his blogs for good Insight.

My hiking and trekking stories also talks about the mountains in Nepal. So if anyone is interested in visiting Nepal then follow him for your exploration.

Now-a-days, Bicycles are also been used in mountains for adding some more fun. During summers and winters people go with Bicycles for different experience of travel. There is the world of bicycles who talks about his knowledge and love for bicycles and current development in that industry, will help you find the best bicycles for mountain trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My First Blog

FOTO_ROVER I’ll be blogging about my photos which I’ve captured during my travel trails and stories behind every picture taken. ...